Let’s get ready to paddle!
Join Goldsboro Parks & Recreation for our 9th annual Cruise the Neuse event on Saturday, June 5th, 2021! This event takes place each year on #NationalTrailsDay, where we have a limited number of kayaks & canoes for you to use, or you can even bring your own! This event sells out each year, so be sure to register early!
This event is for all ages that are able to swim!
KAYAKS & CANOES
- $20 per person (Includes Registration & Boat/Life Jacket Rental Fee, T-shirt, Hot Dog & Drink, and transportation back to the launch site).
- Each kayak can hold 1 person, Each Canoe can hold 2 people.
- If you have a small child that weighs under 60 lbs, they can ride your canoe (as a 3rd rider) for an additional $15. If so, please choose “Add Child to Canoe” when checking out.
BRING YOUR OWN KAYAK OR CANOE!
- $15 per person (Includes Registration, T-shirt, Hot Dog & Drink, and Transportation to the launch site).
- If you bring your own boat, you must also bring your own life jacket. Life jackets are mandatory this year.
Registration: Opens May 3rd, 2021 at 11 am
Date of Event: June 5th, 2021
Time: Check-in/Registration will begin at 8:30 am (at address below).
Location: Neuse River Boat Ramp (River Bar) 2091 US 117 South
Route: The exact route will be determined closer to the event date, and will depend on river conditions at the time but will be in Wayne County. All registered participants will receive an email the week of the event with full event details and instructions. PLEASE be sure to include a working email address and NOT opt out of email notifications when making an account on this website, or you will not receive this information!
What this includes: Each rental registration includes kayak/canoe & life jacket rental, transportation back to the launch site, t-shirt, hot dog, and beverages. (You may bring your own life jacket, if you wish!) Each BYOB registration includes transportation to the launch site, t-shirt, hot dogs, and beverages.
Life Jackets are mandatory this year – you will be required to properly the life jacket AT ALL TIMES while on the water. NO EXCEPTIONS.
The address listed above is where you will park & register (Plenty of parking available at this boat ramp). Parks and Rec staff will serve hot dogs and beverages at take out, and then bring you back to your vehicles!
**Must register by May 19th, 2021 to get a t-shirt. Participants registering after this date are not guaranteed an event t-shirt.**
***This information is subject to change. All participants will receive a detailed email the week of the event with the most up-to-date information. Be sure to include a working email address and NOT opt out of email notifications when making an account on this website, or you will not receive this information!***
If you have issues registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org